Your business’ online platforms can be a powerful marketing tool and a vital part of your marketing strategy. In this article, we explain why businesses all use social media and why you should be too – whether that be on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or a website.
Build Brand Awareness
In simple terms, building brand awareness shows customers and potential customers your business’ qualities, products or identity. This can be done through shouting about all the amazing things your company is doing and the brilliant products and services you offer.
What are the benefits of doing this online?
- Increased loyalty
- Interaction with customers and potential customers
- To open up opportunities for sharing information
- Content reaches many more users than your followers alone
How is this achieved?
- Social media strategy based on the brand strategy
- Key message creation
- Content creation
- Interaction and engagement with followers
Reach a Wider Audience
There are over 2.4 billion social media users worldwide and the number is growing every year. This is a huge amount of potential custom and therefore it is critical to tap into your target audience within that.
What are the benefits?
- Generates leads
- Connect with people worldwide
- Targeted to your chosen region, demographic and time
- Increased Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Stay ahead of your competition
How is this done?
- Social media set up based on your target market
- Social media management – interacting, engaging with and growing followers daily
- Promoting the business through sharing content
- Pay Per Click advertising campaigns
Power of Emotions
There’s a lot of competition out there on the internet which are selling similar products or services so it’s never been more important to make your company stand out by connecting with people on a personal level. Show your company is built with real people with faces and personalities.
What are the advantages of this?
- Puts real people behind a business name
- Showcases all the amazing things your business does and everyone in it
- Tells the story of your brand
- Improves client retention
How can this be done?
- Thought leadership through written content and video creation – put a face and a voice behind a company
- Show the faces and personalities behind the business, not just the logo
- Offer valuable content to your audience
- Ask for feedback from followers
If you would like to know how to plan and implement a digital media strategy for your business, or would like to find out more information regarding media and marketing get in touch with Linear Media today.
Linear Media services:
- Website design and build
- Website content creation
- Pay Per Click ad campaigns
- Key message creation
- Video creation
- Social media set up
- Social media management
- Digital infrastructure review